Contests and Such

So I don't usually enter contests. Ok, so the only writing contest I ever entered before June was the Amazon.com one and I didn’t make it past the 1st round, lol. But I entered one in June, on a whim. As in, I found out about it the night before it closed, said "what the hey" and entered Stealing Seattle. I got my score sheets back today. I didn't final, but I got great feedback. Granted I totally scrapped the first 20 pages, which was what I sent, but it's still great feedback. One just gave me all sorts of encouragement and smiley faces. I wish I knew who she was (handwriting looked like a she, lol). Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll enter any more anytime soon, since I haven't seen any accepting Urban Fantasy (paranormal romance, but not UF, lol), but I'm glad I entered.

No comments: