Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone. I know I’ve been slacking on the posts and stories, but the holidays were busy and I was out of town. Blogging and dial-up don’t really mix.

No flash today, but *maybe* I’ll have a neat little holiday piece in a day or two for you involving some of your favorite characters...

I’m going to try to write more – about a variety of things. We’ll see if that happens, lol.

The holidays were nice. Santa didn’t bring me an agent for Christmas, but he didn’t forget me. Feis America Magazine emailed me and asked me to write a short piece for them! No, they didn’t want any stories about Irish Dancing Vampires or dance competitions gone awry when raided by evil minions. They wanted one of my own personal stories (and I have some stories!) So I’m excitedly working on that, since they have a quick turn around. It’s thrilling news and I’m tickled that they *asked* me. ~happy dance~

I have yet to hear on Interfluit’s placement in the Hot Prospect Contest but my fingers and toes are crossed.

Here’s to a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year for everyone!

No comments: