MGBIAW Challenge--FINAL DAY

We'll it's d-day!

I'm at about 32k and about 2/3 of the way through with my story, so I'm making progress. I have a good ideas of what is happening when, which is really helping to keep me on track with this project. For me, every project is different. Some I outline, some I pants completely, some is a little of this and that. It's kind of strange, but hey, whatever works.

Currently, my MC is poking around where she shouldn't...setting the stage for the upcoming major act of micheif, lol...

I think I'm going to keep posting daily until I finish. If you want to join me, feel free.

Thanks again for joining me on this crazy experiment. I hope you wrote a lot.

How did everyone do? What progress did you make? Do you think you have the momentum you need to finish? Did anyone besides Laurel "win"?

3 comments:

kerribookwriter said...

Just wrapped up! Whew!

End totaled out at 31001. How bout that? LOL I went over my goal a tad but ended up with a completely different ending that I'd originally planned.

Now for editing--after a short breather. I'm exhausted.

How'd everyone else do?

Suzanne Lazear said...

That's great! Wow, so we had two people finish. That's fantastic. Good for you!

Kristen said...

Didn't finish (but I'm looking at 75-100K for this WIP), and didn't manage to write yesterday b/c I was getting ready for a trip I'm taking this weekend, so my final count for the challenge was 18K. It's at least gotten me back into the habit of making/finding time to write, whether it's taking my laptop to work and squeezing in a few words before I start or during lunch, or staying up a few minutes later. Definitely a great exercise, and I'm well on my way!