I Haz!!!

I've been busy gearing up for the Romantic Times Booklovers convention.

I got new business cards.  I got my bustle and a new hat.  Didn't get the boots I wanted tho (long story.)

But...

I haz swag!



I know it's blurry, my apologies.  I ordered these little buttons for the Steampunk Tea at RT (This Friday, 2:45, come say hello.  There will be cakepops that I made myself and a fashion show with clothes from Clockwork Couture.  I'm also on the Steampunk panel on Friday from 1:30-2:30). 



I also have been working hard to get my website up and running.  It's not perfect but it's getting there. 

Finally, I wanted to share this lovely photo someone drew of my characters, Noli and V, for the book page of my website. 



Cute, right? 

Okay, well I have tons to do before RT starts tomorrow, but just wanted to share everything going on in my world. 

No comments: