Rock the Drop Steampunk Style

Happy Teen Lit Day! To celebrate young adult books, there's something happening today called "Rock the Drop." Basically, take a teen book and leave it in a public place for someone to find, take home and enjoy. What better way to spread a love of reading (and Steampunk.)  Details here.   If you rock the drop steampunk style, please email me pictures! If I get at least FIFTEEN pictures TODAY, I will give away my authographed galley of Gail Carriger's HEARTLESS (which isn't out yet, and aparently these babies are rare). The galley will be given to one of the people who shared the love of reading by "rocking the drop." The winner will be chosen by the tot. But I need at least fifteen enteries, so tell your friends. Since there's not a ton of Steampunk YA/MG, any Steampunk book will work, open internationally. You don't have to live in the US to spread the love of reading. In fact, there may be an extra prize for furthest drop...

No comments: