Friday Fun: Pretty, Pretty Covers

I know I usually post an amusing video on Fridays.  But today I want to show off two covers by my fellow apocalypsies.  (A group of 2012 Debut Kidlit Authors)

First...

Slide, by Jill Hathaway comes out January 2012 by Balzer + Bray for HarperCollins

Sylvia "Vee" Bell's narcolepsy causes her to slide into other people's heads, witnessing events she'd rather not see; but when she finds herself in the head of a killer, standing over the butchered body of her sister's best friend, she becomes enmeshed in a web of secrets, lies and danger where the past has returned to haunt the present and where she can no longer trust even the friends and family she thought she knew.

Second is....

Yeah, OMG, right?  This is the YA debut for my "sister" Leanna Renee Hieber.  (Anyone want to grab me an ARC at BEA?  I will bribe you.)  Darker Still is the first in her "Magic Most Foul" series.  It comes out in November of 2011, from Sourcebooks Fire. 
The shadows deepen on the gaslit streets of New York City in the year 1880. Curses and spirits, demons and rituals, blood and faith, love and danger; such is the stuff of Magic Most Foul. Find your voice... or else.

No comments: