Books and stuff

The biggest news this week (in case you missed it) is that I have a series title.  Innocent Darkness is now book 1 of THE AETHER CHRONICLES.

Nice, right?

On Saturday I attened YA in Bloom, a gathering of authors, writers, librarians, books bloggers, and people who love YA.  It was sponsored by Bridge to Books.


About 90 people were there, including fellow apocalypsies Gretchen McNeil, Jenn Reese, and Kristen Kittscher.  Authors signing including Lisa Yee, Cindy Pon, and Nancy Holder.



Missy came with me and was very excited to get a book signed by Lisa Yee. 



I've been busy editing the Elfpunk and am now right around 58k.  I don't think I'll make 54k, but I'll take 56K.

I should be getting edits for ID very soon  ~bites nails.~

What's going on in your world?

No comments: