Monday, Monday, Monday

Did everyone have a good weekend and father's day? 

Even though it's summer things are busy here. 

So...the hubby bought me a truck. 

No, not a cute pink pickup but this:


Yeah.  It's actually for his work. 

I still want to paint it pink. With butterflies.  And sparkles.

Still working on editing the MG Elfpunk, trying valiantly (and failing miserably) to shave off 10k, clarify scenes, add elements, and make some characters more interesting. 

I have pretty much given up on getting down to 53k.  I will be really happy to get it to 55k.  Right now, I'm at about 60k.  ~le sigh~ 

I still hope to get this all done before I get my edit letter for ID.  We'll see how it goes.

Last night I dyed my hands pink, which should go over great at the dayjob.





I make the world's worst lunches,  filled with little bags of pre-packaged junk.  I saw those insanely cool bento lunches, and where I can't even aspire to make something like that without hurting myself I thought I'd at least try to make the tot something a little better than what I've been doing.  Here's my first attempt, though I guess people aren't using food coloring to make colored rice balls...




So, what's going on in your world?

No comments: