Stuff and stuff and stuff

So, things are finally moving a bit on Innocent Darkness. 

I've been asked for cover ideas.  They told me to think "Clockwork Angel" meets "Wicked Lovely."  Um, can we say squee, since really ID is the intersection of Steampunk and Elfpunk. 

We're also aiming for dark, mysterious, and romantic.

I can deal. 

Working on series titles, but nothing yet I can share. 

Will be getting that edit letter soon, so I need to hurry up and get those revisions done on the Elfpunk so I can keep things moving.  I like to have several things in different stages going at once. 

So, that's what's going on in my world.  What's going on in yours?

2 comments:

Dawn Brazil said...

Gosh nothing as exciting as what you've got going on. I'm not reped yet, no publishing credits but I'm working on it. Congrats on your success so far. I'm editing one story and writing the first draft of another. I guess that's exciting too. LOL

Suzanne Lazear said...

Everything is a milestone and exciting in it's own way. Good Job!