Flailing

...and the ID edits have been sent off.  ~flails~

I have an amazing picture of Noli's flying car that my mom's friend drew to show you.  But I have to figure out how to take a good picture of it to upload, since the picture is *big*. 

She's also working on a pic of Noli's faerie tree.  ~squeals~

Yes, I am easily amused by art. 

Speaking of flailing and squeeing, have you seen the teaser for THE HUNGER GAMES movie yet? 



Yeah.

Can't wait to see it. (It comes out on my birthday. Does this mean I get in free?)

Now that the ID edits are off to my editor, I have more edits to work on. Yeah, more edits. ~groans~ My agent has a few more revisions for the MG Elfpunk. I feel like all I ever do is edit, lol.

What about you? What are you up to?

6 comments:

Melissa Sarno said...

What a great birthday present! And congrats on sending out your edits. Even if you have another set to do for another book, it's still a major accomplishment. Guess what I'm up to these days? Editing. :-P

ladonna watkins said...

Good for you. I'm editing.

Heather Anastasiu said...

Yay, turning in edits!!! I'm hoping to be in the same boat in a couple days. And then, yep, I go back to edits on my other book too! So cool going through this all together with other writers :D Congrats again on turning in the edits!!

A.J. Mullarky said...

*flails*
THE HUNGER GAMES!

Melodie said...

Go Hunger Games! Hadn't seen the trailer yet - thanks for posting!

Suzanne Lazear said...

Thanks everyone!