Suzi's Advetnures at the Orange County Children's Book Festival

Yesterday Missy and I drove down to the Orange County Children's Book Festival (which was *huge*)

Missy went to the petty zoo, rode the train, bounced in the castle, stood in a very long line to get her Fancy Nancy books signed, and learned to walk with a banana on her head.

I came to hang out by the teen stage and stalk support some author friends of mine, including the super fab Inara Scott.

You bet I wore my argyle socks.






And came armed with a special bento lunch for her




Here's us lounging on the grass in the shade (it was *hot*)


We saw lots of other people we know including the always stylish Gretchen McNeil.

And the amazing Lisa Desrochers





Oh, and the best thing of all?  Inara gave me a copy of her new book Marked--which isn't out until *April*. 


Anyway, this is an awesome festival and we had a great time.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments: