NaNo Challenge Check in #4 + Winners

HUGE kudos to everyone who checked in. You all are *amazing* (especially miss I-hit-my-goal-of-100k, yes, you know who you are. Cupcake happy dances just for you).

Due to the Holiday and last week's tardiness, the winner's for last week are announced now:

Prize #1 -- an e-book of THE BOYFRIEND BYLAWS by Susan Hatler

Raydeen

Prize #2 -- writer's motivation kit

Stephanie Kuehnert

Please email me suzannelazear@yahoo to claim your prize.

This week's winners will be listed on Friday, as usual.

However, our last check in will be on December 1st (Thursday) and more winners, including the grand prizes will be announced next Monday.

For those of you needing to finish your novel, edit it, etc, I will be doing a scaled down version of this in Dec, I call "Novel Finishing Month." I'll announce those deets on Thursday with the last check in.

My progress...well...

Day 21 997
Day 22 1981 -- hit 50k
Day 23 1000

and then I hit a stall. Yep, I have not written a word on my sequel since the 23rd.

Bad writer.  No cupcake.

However, I am not one to be idle, even with holiday madness. So, while working out that snag in my head...

Day 24-27 22,306 on a brand spanking new project I'm not telling you about.

But I will return to the sequel soon (or I'll have an unhappy editor).

So, who hit 50k over the weekend? (or before) Tell us in the comment box so we can happy dance with you!

Here's Check in #4

No comments: