Final Check--NaNo Challenge

Thank you so much to all of you who participated in our challenge and made NaNoWriMo work for you--even if you didn't meet your goal, you are closer than you were at the beginning of the month and I salute you!

I don't know about you, but even though November is over, I have a lot of work to do on my sequel. If you feel so inclined, please join me all December for NaNoFinMo -- Novel Finishing Month. Finish your novel, edit your novel, continue to work away on it--whatever it is you need to do to get closer to it being *done*.

Here's my November wordcount.

31,365 on my runaway project
51,109 on my sequel
=82,474 words for the month
 December Goal: Finish the sequel!

Here is our final check in. Even if you haven't checked in *at all* all challenge, as long as you registered, check in now, you can still win!

Final winners, including those who win the great steampunk jewelry from ViS Emporium and Steampunk Sweethearts, will be announced Monday. However, check back tomorrow to see if you won for our #4 check in.

Remember: Everyone participating qualifies for free shipping from ViS Emporium. Code: InnocentNaNo

No comments: