Friday Fun -- Covers and Winners and Stuff

Happy Friday.

First of all, the winners for Check in #4 of the NaNo Challenge.

Um, you're *all* winners. 

I did something and somehow lost my whole speadsheet. 

So, if you checked in email me at suzannelazear (@) yahoo with your addy and I'll send you something eventually (I'm not very quick at mailing, tho, sorry). 
Final winners will be posed on Monday.  Have you checked in yet? 

Also, join us for NaNoFinMo -- it's not as daunting as it sounds...

Tomorrow morning I'm speaking at the East Valley Romance Writer's Meeting in Azusa, CA.  It's open to the public.  I'd love to see you. 

Here's this week's pretty 2012 Debut covers...







2 comments:

Anne Francis said...

Sorry to hear of your spreadsheet woes. Thanks again for hostessing these check-ins. They were super helpful during nanowrimo.
Anne

C D Meetens said...

I love the covers for "Devine Intervention" and "Touching the Surface"! Both make me want to know more about the book's story.