Making NaNo Work for You Challenge Final Winners!

I am *so* proud of each and every one of you.  It doesn't matter if you made your goal or not--you're that much closer to your goal than you were on November 1. 

I hope you'll all join in on the NaNoFinMo fun as we keep on chipping away at those goals.  (There are more prizes.  Also, check in is easier.)

Here are our winners!

Grand Prize--Anne Francis
20 page critique from me (or an extra book from my stash of awesome)
Ring from ViS Emporium  
Book from my stash of awesome
Innocent Darkness Swag
$5 Starbucks card
Special mystery prize

1st Prize -- Seleste DeLaney
Necklace from ViS Emporium
Book from my stash of awesome
Innocent Darkness Swag
Special mystery prize

Bonus Prize #1 -- Aheila
Steampunk pin/pendant from Steampunk Sweethearts

Bonus Prize #2 -- Mike HaysYour very own stone pet.

Email me at suzannelazear (@) yahoo to claim your prize.

Again, you are all winners and thank you for helping keep *me* motivated during NaNoWriMo.

2 comments:

Seleste deLaney/Julie Particka said...

Squee!!!!! Thank you so much!

*happy dances*

Anne Francis said...

Oh, wow, yay, thank you! :-)

Anne