November is over, NaNoWriMo is done, as is our NaNo Challenge. Thanks to all of you who participated!
Though NaNo is done, my sequel is *far* from being finished, polished, and ready to hand over to my editor.
I have a feeling many of you still have plenty to do on your manuscripts as well.
Therefore I announce NANOFINMO. National Novel Finishing Month, as self proclaimed by me, the Steampunk Princess.
The rules are simple:
1. Set a goal related to making progress on your book, any goal -- completing, revising, editing, researching, continuing to write. It's all good.
2. Register with the linky below (you don't need a website, you can use your facebook or twittter or whatever, I just want to know you're real.)
3. Check in on Mondays. This time we're just going to leave our progress in the comments instead of a form. Let's keep it easy, it's the holidays. However, if you want keep up with each other on twitter please use the hastag #NaNoFinMo.
4. I'll post 1 winner each week in Friday's. It'll be something simple--a book from the stash of awesome, a query crit, etc.
5. After the end of the month, I'll give away a simple grand prize -- a crit of your first 3 chapters, synopsis, and query -- or -- a writers motivation kit and a book from the stash of awesome.
My goal is to finish my sequel!