NaNoFinMo Check in #1

Okay, so, NaNoFinMo only started a few days ago, but we're going to keep with check-in Mondays and winner Fridays for continuity's sake. 

It's not to late to join in the NaNoFinMo fun.  You don't have to actually *finish* your novel, just keep working towards finishing--that could be drafting, revising, editing, ect.  Whatever you need to do to bring it one step closer to being finished and submission ready. 

How'd I do?

Um....

Well, I still have about 50k to write on the sequel this month, though I haven't returned back to it yet. I've actually been in the middle of more edits on the MG elfpunk for my agent.  Hopefully I'll have those wrapped up in a day or two and then it's back to work on the sequel.

How did you do over the weekend?

For simplicity's sake, and to avoid any more spreadsheet disasters, check in by leaving a comment below. 

Write on! 

(Final winners for the Nov NaNo Challenge will be posted later today.) 

6 comments:

Tristina Wright said...

Thanks to a husband who toddler wrangled most of the day Sunday, I clocked about 4K total this weekend, bringing my overall count to 41K.

We'll see how much I get done before we leave for Christmas in Atlanta on the 16th!

bettielee said...

yes, I actually signed up to the NaNoFiMo site. I did it last time I "won" NaNo, also. I got about 5 k so far for December, about 64k total on wip. Must. Keep. Writing.

Anne Francis said...

I clocked a whopping ZERO K this weekend. Yes, indeed, not a single word. Argh! Much socializing and holiday shopping happened, but no writing. Diving in right now... -a-

Laura Bickle said...

I'm with Anne.. Zero K this weekend. But I set up a schedule to get caught up this week...I hope.

Suzanne Lazear said...

Anne and Laura, I'm with you on the zero new words, still editing. Oh well. :)

Bettie Lee & Trisha, good luck! Write on!

RayDean said...

edits going well, but also new writing that was inspired by reading through the nov stuff... :D