Fantastic Feb Contest

It's February, that means INNOCENT DARKNESS releases in 6 months.  I have tons of great stuff for you as we gear up for the big day (8-8-12)

This is the prize for my Fantastic Feb contest.  I'll also throw in some ID swag, which is on order.  (It's a mini-tiara and a sheet of cupcake stickers in case you can't tell from the picture.)



To win all you have to do is like my facebook page.  If you've all ready liked my page you're all ready entered.  Contest ends Feb 29, 2012. 

Also, my steampunk panel has been picked up for RWA 2012 conference in Anaheim, so I'll be there with bustles on.

Did everyone have a great weekend?  What as your fave/least fave commercial from the Super Bowl?  (I confess, I only watched the halftime show, but the live tweets of the commercials were hysterical).

4 comments:

anarchist said...

Hi,

Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

Yours,
James.

Elodie said...

Thanks for the giveaway Suzanne ! I don't know if it's international but I've entered anyway in case it is :) !! I'm French by the way ..
I'm so excited about the release of Innocent Darkness ... August is so far away !
Thank you again :) !!

Elodie said...

These cupcakes seem yummy by the way and the tiara is so cute :) !!

Suzanne Lazear said...

Elodie, yes, it's open internationally! And August does seem so far away....