I'm going to be part of a HUGE YA Scavenger Hunt with 60 authors!  There's a list of all the authors participating here.

The YA scavenger hunt begins Thursday March 29th at noon pacific time and ends Sunday April 1st at noon pacific time! That gives you only 72 hours to complete the hunt! There are some amazing prizes and I'll be hosting a contest of my own for an INNOCENT DARKNESS pre-order during the hunt as well.

The official rules are here.  (I'm on yellow team). 



Don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway. If we reach 200 entries I'll add a pre-order of INNOCENT DARKNESS.

I also spend the weekend making these for all the stuff I'm doing at RT -- anyone going?



Anyone see the HUNGER GAMES this weekend?  I'm hoping the hubby takes me this week...

3 comments:

Kimberly Sabatini said...

You are made of awesome!

ShreShre said...

I'm GOING THIS WEEKEND!!! Super excited, i hope your hubby takes you too!!

purpleshadowhunter said...

I saw it,it was awesome!