RT Adventures

So, I'm running an online writing class called "Punked" about writing across the punk genres in May.  It's only $16.  Details are here

Have you entered the gadget contest over at Steamed yet?  You have until the end of the month. 

I'm back from RT and had a fab time.  It's always great to meet up with friends, meet new ones, and put names and faces together. 

The YA Sleepover was a fantastic event.  Author Truth or Dare was hysterical.  I think we'll have to try to do this next RT. 



That was the only event where I wasn't running around in full steampunk attire.  (Panda Wilson made this outfit in a few days, with scraps she had laying around, and sent it with her mom to RT so I'd have it.  Isn't that awesome.)



Here's me, Eden Bradley, RG Alexander, and PG Forte at our Steampunk panel. 



Here's me and Leanna Renee Hieber.


It was awesome hanging out with other YA authors.



I also got to fangirl a little.  Here's me and Nancy Holder with (squee) Francine Pascal, author of the Sweet Valley High books. 



Besides attending some great panels, being on a few of my own, and meeting other authors, I picked up some great goodies.  I'll be posting a few giveaways in the next week or two with some of the awesome stuff I thought you'd enjoy.

Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

It was great seeing you at RT Suzi!!! You're famous over on my blog too! LOL

Hope to see you at RWA National...

Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

Yippie!
-Steph T.