Thanks Everyone!

Thanks everyone!  The Scavenger Hunt was a huge success. Check the main page for the big winners.

The winners of my scavenger hunt contest are:

Here are the winners of my contest:

Noli's Necklace
  • Tanya Contois 

Book from the stash of awesome + an Innocent Darkness swag pack:
  • Gabrielle 
  •  Dana Cuadrado 

Also, here are the winners of my Birthday contest:

Noli's Necklace:

  •   Becky 
  •  

Innocent Darkness Preorder:

  • Tiffany Webb
 Innocent Darkness swag pack:

  • Gabi
  • reading mind
  • Gaynor Thomson
  • Shauna Olen Buck
  • Julie Klumb

Like contests and Steampunk?  All April long on the Steamed blog we'll be running Steampunkapalooza--a month of guests, contests, and mayhem. 

Also, my newletter will be going out soon--probably tonight.  I'll announce the INNOCENT DARKNESS ARC contest formally on April 8, on the Steamed blog, however, newsletter subscribers will get a sneak peak at what the contest is about and a look at sketches of Noli and Charlotte. 

Did everyone have a good weekend?  I'm getting ready for RT, which is next week in Chicago.  The YA Sleepover is going to be epic.  Anyone going? 


6 comments:

Dana said...

Omg I can't believe I won! Do the winners have to email you or anything?

AwesomeNiks said...

Woohoo! I won! I agree, do we need to email you if we won? :)

AwesomeNiks said...

I might be at the YA/Teen party at the RT Convention, so maybe I'll see you there :)

Stéphanie said...

How do I sign up for your newsletter?

Shauna said...

Got my swag pack today! Thanks so much I love it!

Suzanne Lazear said...

Yes, email me--suzannelazear (@) yahoo to claim your prize!

To subscribe to the newsletter, click on the newsletter tab and fill out the form.

If you come to RT, say "hi." I will be there will bustles on.