Here's the pre-release events I'll be doing (so far).  Hope to see some of you there.  Remember, tell me your fave kind of cupcake and I'll give you some swag.  I'm still working out details for the launch parties, but I'll post them when I have all the details. 

If you live in SoCal, you can buy your copy of INNOCENT DARKNESS early, and support charity, at the free RWA Literacy signing.

ALA Annual Conference
Anaheim, CA
June 23-24, 2012
Sat, June 23 9:30-10:30 am signing ARCs in the Flux booth (booth 2375).
(We ran out of ARCs at BEA, so if you really have your heart set on one, be there early).
YA Panel of Awesomeness   
(with Jennifer Bosworth and Gretchen McNeil) 
July 7, 2012
2 p.m
View Park Library
3854 West 54th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90043


RWA National Convention
Anaheim, CA
July 25 - 28, 2012

July 25th:
RWA Literacy Autographing
5-8 pm
Anaheim Convention Center
Ballroom (third floor)
This event is free and open to the public.  LOTS of authors will be there--hundreds.  Come to my very first signing, buy INNOCENT DARKNESS early, and help us raise money for literacy. 
I will be presenting on Steampunk on Saturday as part of the regular conference schedule.  

2 comments:

SJune said...

I wish I could have been at BEA or could go to ALA. Can't wait to read Innocent Darkness !!
My favorite cupcake is chocolate or strawberry :-)

Sarah
Sjune2721(@)gmail(.)com

kimmyl said...

I wish that I could have went also. Your book sounds great. My favorite cupcake is the margarita cupcake.

Kimmyl
readingdiva@ymail.com