Last call for Airship Squardon Cadets

LAST CALL FOR AIRSHIP SQUADRON CADETS!


I've opened a few more spots on the airship. 

The Airship Squadron is the Aether Chronicles street team -- a group of people interested in helping me spread the word about INNOCENT DARKNESS.

Cadets get a special newsletter, contests just for them, etc.  If you're interested please email me with your name, address and email. (suzannelazear (@) yahoo ) Address is optional, but I won't use it for evil.  Promise.

Cadets can be from all over the world.  :) 

I am especially on the look out for cadets in SoCal, NorCal, AZ, the Saint Louis area, and the Kansas City area, since I have events coming up there and would love help in spreading the word. But you can be from ANYWHERE, who knows, I could be having an event near you in future!



2 comments:

Bethanne said...

Love the cover! I have a friend who introduced me to the Space Opera. Congrats and good luck on the release of your book. :)

If you'd like, I'd love to have you on my blog as a guest author. We can do an interview or you can come and pick your own topic. Feel free to stop by and let me know.
~Bethanne Strasser
bstrasser35 at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

Would love to join you team! Sent you an email!