Signing at ALA

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Yesterday I took Missy to see BRAVE.  Which was awesome. 

On Saturday, I spend the day at the American Library Association conference in Anaheim, CA. 

Here's me and super agent, aka Laura Bradford, at the Flux booth.


Here's a picture of me actually signing. (Still looking for one from BEA, please let me know if you have one.)  It's really hard for me to write, think, and talk all at the same time.  I really hoped I spelled everything right.  Sharpies don't come with spellcheck. 



Thank you so so much to everyone who showed up to my signing.  I really, really appreciate it. ~group hug~  It's also great meeting people in person that I talk to online. 

I also got to hang out with some awesome writer peeps.  Like fellow Flux author and Apocalypsie Talia Vance. 



The darling Tahereh Mafi. (Who has a really awesome purse I covet.)

And so so many others I don't have pictures of like Cory Jackson, Deb Driza, Kady Cross, and Gretchen McNeil, because I'm really bad at the picture thing.

Anyway, it was heaps of fun.  Now, back to those book 2 edits.

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey, just stopping by to tell you that I tagged your blog for the liebster blog award. You can find out more about it here http://caughtinasnyderwebb.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award-d.html#more

p.s. I hope to go to a signing one day :D