Airship Squadron August Check in!

For those of you who are members of my Airship Squadron it's time to check in!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the Airship Squadron is my street team. Only registered cadets can participate. If you'd like to sign up there's more information here.

So, there are three seperate chances to win:

There's our "cadet of the month" award -- tell me what you did to promote Innocent Darkness. Did you leave a review? Do a blog post? Put books face out at the bookstore? Talk it up to a friend? Let me know in the comments below what you did (even if you previously tweeted/FBed/emailed me). We do this every month, each month the prize is different. Winner will be chosen at random, you get one entry per activity. The prize for August is a prize pack featuring a sleep mask with goggles on it a handmade by me Innocent Darkness bookmark (bookmark may be a little different than shown, since each one is different)!


This month we have two special missions. Missions can earn you extra prizes. You can participate in the regular contest and the missions. Just let me know what you did for the missions in the comments below.

Mission #1-- Your mission, should you accept it, is to put those bookmarks places...book stores, libraries, etc. Winner will be chosen at random! Surprise prize provided by Clockwork Couture!

Mission #2 -- Do you have some creative way to help promote the book, especially on release day (8-8-12) or leading up to it?  Do it!  Just keep it classy. don't do anything illegal, and be courteous. We're nice aeronauts! Surprise prize provided by Clockwork Couture!

Please be honest! Provide links if you can. Only activities done in August count. August Check-In Ends Sept 8, 2012 at 11:59 pm. You must be a street team member to win. Winners will be announced in the September Airship Squadron e-newsletter.

13 comments:

Brock lesnar said...

I’m glad to find so many useful and informative data on your website.
check this out

Jessica said...

I posted my review of INNOCENT DARKNESS the day after it released... http://ireadtorelax.blogspot.com/2012/08/innocent-darkness.html <3 <3

Jessica said...

Hosted a guest post as part of the blog tour on Aug. 12th. :)

http://ireadtorelax.blogspot.com/2012/08/innocent-darkness-blog-tour-guest-post.html

Jessica said...

Tweeted about the blog tour!
https://twitter.com/jessyabookobssd/status/234998694724902912

Jessica said...

Tweeted about proudly wearing my INNOCENT DARKNESS bracelet on release day. https://twitter.com/jessyabookobssd/status/233161979727065088

Jessica said...

Tweeted about the official INNOCENT DARKNESS release party... https://twitter.com/jessyabookobssd/status/232917425824342016

Jessica said...

Facebook posts about both the blog tour post and my review

https://www.facebook.com/#!/jessica.miller.180625

Jessica said...

Mission #1 - My INNOCENT DARKNESS bookmarks have been out in our Library ever since I got them. Some actually took the last one yesterday when they checked out the book! :)

americangirlemmie said...

Though my info pack has yet to arrive I have done several things. I added the button on my blog (maddie.tv) I told my local YA librarian about Innocent Darkness, I took two of my friends to our local bookstore to show and recommend the book to them and I promise, once my package has arrived, I will take the book marks to my library. I will comment again once I have. :)

St├ęphanie said...

Here's a few things I did to promote Innocent Darkness:

- Tweeted: https://twitter.com/StephLrx/status/240996018634780672 - Which showed me placing Innocent Darkness face out on the shelf at my local book store (and added bookmarks)

- Tweeted: https://twitter.com/StephLrx/status/240199255409717248 - Showing everyone my copy!

- Gave bookmarks to the librarian at my local library so that she can share the bookmarks with unsuspecting young adults!

- Wore a Innocent Darkness pin all day last week (My other car flies!)

- Post on the blog with guest post and giveaway! Check it out! http://www.tyngasreviews.com/2012/08/psc-interview-giveaway-with-suzanne.html

Froze8 said...

Mission #1-- I have been giving the bookmarks in every book I have given away (that will be all of three for this month I believe...maybe more?)

Mission #2 -- For the release day I did a blog post :)
http://froze8.blogspot.com/2012/08/innocent-darkness-release-day.html

(This post has been tweeted on both my twitter accounts and on both of my Facebook pages)


I have also added you to my Author Birthday Bash list so when your birthday comes up you will get a blog post (and the link to your website will always be on that list)
http://froze8.blogspot.com/p/author-birthday-bash.html


I really want to do more to promote you. I'd love to talk about doing an interview, guest post, or giveaway on my blog.

(And I'm really hoping to be able to get a copy of Innocent Darkness to review, right now I am just on strict college budget).

Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Jacklin updegraft said...

Here's how I promoted Innocent Darkness!

Talked to a friend and some family about the book

Mission 1: Put bookmarks out at local Barnes and noble.

I also slipped some inside books that were like Innocent Darkness.

americangirlemmie said...

I just got my bookmarks in the mail and took them to my library! (I know its not August, I thought I would do it anyways.) Also, I forgot to put this in my last comment but I convinced my friend to join the Airship Squadron. I don't know if she did, but I really tried to get her to.