It's in the wild + winners+ freebie

Guess what? People are starting to recieve their pre-orders of INNOCENT DARKNESS!

It's also popping up in book stores! Eeeep! I can't believe it releases THIS WEDNESDAY! (Aug 8th)


If you get a copy -- or you see it "in the wild" (bookstore, library, someone reading it randomly) -- please FB/tweet your pictures!  I'd be really super grateful. If you let me know and send me your address I'll send you a signed bookplate as soon as I get them.

My blog tour  is still going on, with tons of awesome stuff. 
 

I've got an interview at Book and Latte.
You can read an excerpt at One Minute books.  
I'm talking about the tree that inspired INNOCENT DARKNESS at Fictitious Delicious
I have another interview at Book Ruckus

There's an INNOCENT DARKNESS giveaway going on at YA Book Central. You should go enter!

Don't forget, on Wednesday, we're having a virtual release party at Bitten By Books *all day long* and a twitter release party at 6 pm PST - #yalitchat

Finally, thanks to everyone who entered the YA Scavenger Hunt. the big winners aren't posted yet, but these are the winners of my content, who each win their choice of a book from my stash of awesome.



Maryann O.
Sana
Christina Torres-Sala
Alicia Marie Ezell
L.A.

Congrats!



I think I'm going to have a cupcake to celebrate the release of INNOCENT DARKNESS -- what are you going to do?

3 comments:

lameciac said...

Congratz!!!! This book was AWESOME and now I can't wait for the second installment!

Froze8 said...

Ah you had a blog tour??? Next time if you have another opening I'd love to have you on my blog!

K8
http://froze8.blogspot.com/

Lexa Cain said...

Wow! You're busy, busy, busy. I hope you get lots of "in the wild" pics - what a great idea. :-)

(Laura from YALitChat)