Keplers Signing!

On Saturday, I trekked up to Menlo Park to sign at Keplers.

By trek, I mean drive seven hours with 8 dozen cupcakes in the back. Cupcakes which I frosted and decorated in the parking lot so they wouldn't melt on the drive up.

Did I mention it was a really long drive? 

But it was fun and the cupcakes looked great.





There were fab prizes.




I read from the book and answered questions and we had a great time!





If you live in the LA area, I''ll be speaking at Central Library this Thursday evening with some other awesome YA authors! More details here.

Have a great week everyone!










2 comments:

Andrew said...

Congrats again!

Also, stop posting such yummy pictures of cupcakes. I just licked my computer screen again... :-p

Lexa Cain said...

Those cupcakes look great - you're such a sweetheart to do so much for your fans. <3