Photo Contest!

 Eeep! Tomorrow is the big day. Don't forget that tomorrow we're having a launch party at Bitten by Books. Drop by for fun and prizes. There's also #yalitchat tomorrow night on twitter at 6 pm PST.

You know all those great pictures of INNOCENT DARKNESS you've been posting on Face Book and Twitter?

If you want a signed bookplate you need to send me your address (suzannelazear @ yahoo). I'd love to hunt you all down, but you probably want me working on book 2 and planning fun contests.

Speaking of contests...

 All those pictures can win you prizes. Email me pictures of Innocent Darkness in the wild -- you can send pictures you've already posted. Everyone who enters and sends me their address gets a signed bookplate. Creativity counts for the big prizes.  I'll be giving away the rest of my books from the stash of awesome--and perhaps some other stuff.

You must be 13 or older to enter. If you're under 18, please have your parent's permission. Open internationally. Limit 2 entries per person.  Contest ends August 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm PST.  





1 comment:

Beckey said...

That is a cute, picture.. Kinda reminds me of my 12 y/o (light on in her room with an open book over her face...)