Thank You!

Thank you so much for helping to make my book launch spectacular. ~hugs everyone, passes out cupcakes~

All the pictures you're posting of INNOCENT DARKNESS are great! Thank you, please keep it up. If you want a signed bookplace, make sure you send me your address (suzannelazear (@) yahoo)

I'll do a seprate post on yesterday's launch party. 

Look what someone drew for me! Isn't it cute? Thanks Julia.



The INNOCENT DARKNESS blog tour is still going on!

Here's an interview with Steven Darrow on YA Bibliophile
Kevighn Silver flirts shamelessly with the Girls in the Stacks
Where I talk about Steampunk's Place in YA's Future at I Read to Relax

There's a bunch of other awesome giveaways too:

Here's an interview and giveaway on What the Cat Read as part of the Authors are Rockstars Tour
Ever thought about visiting the Otherworld? Noli gives her travel tips as part of Deadly Destinations
I talk about what camp would have been like for Noli and friends as part of Paranormal Summer Camp

Oh, and the most awesome of all?  Did you ever read TIGER BEAT, you know, the one with the stickers and posters?

I was intervied for their blog.

Eeeee! 

That's it for now, thanks again for making my release a huge success!

1 comment:

Lexa Cain said...

I love the picture that Julia drew for you -- it's gorgeous! You have excited and devoted fans. Yay! :-)