Attention Cadets, time to check in!

Ahoy Cadets, my apologies for not posting sooner. I was busy with edits (and recovering from them). Yes, I owe a lot of people prizes, they are sitting in a bag in my living room waiting to be mailed. Thank you for your patience.

If you're part of the airship squadron, it's time to check in--to let me know whatever it is you've done to promote the Aether Chronicles series in the month of September. Every activity, no matter how small, will earn you an entry to be cadet of the month. This month's prize is an INNOCENT DARKNESS Slumber Party pack, with a signed copy of the book, a bottle of steampunk nailpolish, prizes for your friends, and other things.

For those of you who have no idea what steampunk nail polish is, it's the name of a color. It's from Pixie Polish (and she's awesome). Depending on the light, sometimes it's more green, sometimes it's more bronze, and sometimes it looks like this:



Please list only September activities. You MUST be a member of the airship squadron to participate. If you have no idea what I'm talking about information and signups are here. There will be a new check-in for October. The October prize is this:



I'm still experimenting with the best way to run check-ins. This month I'm going to try a google form. Check-in closes October 22. Thank you so much everyone!

1 comment:

Lexa Cain said...

Yay for the airship squadron! You sure have a great bunch of gifts there. Best wishes for your continued success! :-D