Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone!





Thanks to everyone who entered the YAmazing Race. To see if you're a big winner check here.
My contest winners --

Book from the YA stash of awesome:
Desiree Thompson
Kelly Marissa
Jessica Reid

Swag packs:
Ileana Alvarado
Nobonita
Giedre Sliumba

please email me at suzannelazear (@) yahoo with your addy to claim your prize.

I'm teaching an online class on worldbuilding. It starts Monday and will be a ton of fun. More info here. 

As part of the TWO AND TWENTY DARK TALES blog tour, I'm blogging on fairy tales over at Novel Novice (there's also a contest).

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

2 comments:

Ileana A. said...

YAYYYYYY! Thank you so so much for the Swag Pack! I will email you shortly! Thank you! ^__^

Jack said...

Congratulations to the winners!