teamTEENauthor DARE DAY AND CONTEST


As some of you know, I'm part of Team TEEN Author. 

One of the things we do is have dare days and specific post topics.

This month is a dare month. The three dares we had to choose from were:

1) Cover your face with peanut butter and take a picture.
2) Write your most embarrassing moment from your teen years Shakespearean style.
3) post pictures and other links all about your celebrity teen heartthrob crush from middle school/high school. Your own Justin Beiber so to speak.


I chose #3. Missy is allergic to peanut butter and well, I'd rather not remember my embarrassing teen years. 


When I was in high school, I had a huge celebrity crush on Chris O'Donnell. I didn't have posters of him on my wall or in my locker, I wasn't that kind of girl. But I did think I would have been a much better choice for Batgirl than Alicia Silverstone. 

I adored the movie Circle of Friends and I wanted to smack Nan for trying to force sweet Jack to marry her instead of Benny.

But ultimatly, it was his role as Robin in Batman Forever and Batman & Robin I loved best. After all, there's something about a man in uniform. .







Many other authors on the "team" have done dares. However, the best thing is that this month we're having a CONTEST, with TONS of great stuff for you to win. Want to win? The form and all the rules are over at Julie's blog, since she's our fearless leader.




2 comments:

Jack said...

I remember those movies. Batman scared me, but Robin at least lightened things up a little. "Holey Rocks, Batman!" "What?" "The rocks, they're full of holes." LOVE that line even now.

Allons-y!

Froze8 said...

I think the peanut butter one would be hilarious! I should dare people to do this...

-K8
http://froze8.blogspot.com/