Airship Squadron Check-In

Good morning, Airship Squadron Cadets. My apologies for being late (again) on this.

 It's time to check-in for October. The prize for "Cadet of the Month" will have something to do with Charmed Vengeance as will the mission prize for the Charmed Vengeance Cover reveal. Don't ask me what, I haven't figured it out yet. :) I am still pretty sick, but I feel bad for neglecting you all.

I'm hopelessly behind on mailing prizes and packets. My apologies.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the Airship Squadron is the Aether Chronicles street team. You can win things. And stuff.

You must be a Cadet to win. This is for October only (but does include the Charmed Vengeance cover reveal).

Thank you so much to all of you. ~hugs~ Check in will close November 30.

No comments: