It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Thanks to everyone who entered the YA scavenger. The winners of my own contest will be receiving their items as soon as I manage to get my butt to the post office (though I am waiting on some Charmed Vengeance swag).

I put up my (non Noli-themed) Steampunk Night Before Christmas up on the Steamed Blog.

The stockings were hung by the bookcase with care....




(Yes, there is no stocking for me. I can't find mine :( )

If you live in SoCal Come celebrate 12-12-12 with some of the LA-Area Apocalypsies (YA/MG 2012 debut authors). Join Elana Kuczynski Arnold, Nina Berry, Jennifer Bosworth, Sara Wilson Etienne, Suzanne Lazear, Gretchen McNeil, Jenn Reese, and Ann Stampler for signings, Q&A, fun and swag.
Mrs. Nelson's Toy & Book Shop - 1030 Bonita Avenue, La Verne, California 91750 7 pm!



Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: