All quiet on the homefront

Hi everyone,

I apologize for being so quiet. I'm in the middle of CHARMED VENGEANCE edits, I'm also getting ready for the Romantic Times Booklovers convention which is coming up May 1-5 is Kansas City. I'm captain of the Steampunk Track. (I think I need a captain's hat).

Anyway, I'm working away, but please feel free to talk to me on twitter or facebook. Sometimes I really need a good distraction that's  not covered in frosting.

Also, I know CV is out on Netgalley. If you've read it, I'd love for you to drop me a line. (suzannelazear @ yahoo)

Some of you have been asking about the airship squadron, if you signed up, you're approved. If you signed up for ID, you're still on board for CV. I should be sending out emails this week, we're going to do some new things for CV. Thanks for all your help.

hugs and cupcakes.

~S

No comments: