Where to find me at RT 2013

The Romantic Times Booklovers Convention is one of my favorite events to participate in. This year it's in Kansas City! If you're going to be there, here are some of the places you'll find me:

Wednesday:

2:30-3:30-- I'm moderating the "Steampunk Sojurn" panel

3:45-4:45 -- I'm on the " Setting the Stellar Steampunk" panel

Thursday:

1:30-2:30 -- Steampunk Clockwork Tea--come join us for tea, cookies, and prizes

2:45-3:45 -- I'm moderating the "It's not about the brass goggles" panel

Friday:

11:15-12:15 -- I'm part of the "Hero Speed Dating" Reader party

Saturday:

11 am - 2 pm --Come see me in Teen Alley at the Giant Book signing. The secret code word "cake" could score you a prize (supplies are limited)

3:45-4:45 -- Speed Reading (Teen Day)

6:15 pm -- Teen Day Party!


If you see me around, please say hi!  I hope to see you there.

No comments: