Don't forget to join us on Friday at 1 pm PST (4 pm EST) on twitter for the #idreadalong chat. Also, you can use the hashtag anytime to talk about the book.
Okay, question time...these are just to get you started, feel free to discuss whatever you'd like in the comments below, just a) be respectful, b) no spoilers past chapter 24. You can also discuss on twitter #idreadalong
- The wild hunt...thoughts?
- Did your opinions change about Queen Tiana? How?
- V. His appearance at the palace. Noli's reaction. Discuss.
- What did you think about the high palace?
A few fun facts:
- The descriptions of the wild hunt (including the leader) are taken from faery lore
- The garden descriptions were really hard (especially the fire garden) and I twitter-sourced them
- The original plan was to have 5 POVs and include Charlotte and James and what happens when they go off, but by the time I got there, I realized that it would make the book wayyy too long
- Tiana's walking teapot was a late addition, but I think I'd like to have one
Here's a video of me talking about the faery lore in INNOCENT DARKNESS: