Let's talk about chapters 28-31. Feel free to discuss them on twitter using the hashtag #idreadalong. You can also post below (but please don't give away the end, you can talk about that on Thursday.)
What did you think about chapters 28-31 -- A TON of stuff is happening.
1) James and Charlotte -- thoughts?
2) Chrlotte's solution -- best friend ever or stupidity?
3) Noli and V -- Noli realizes she wants V, V's still stupid until the end of 31. What do you think of their evolving relationship? Are you team V? Do you think it'll last?
Some quick facts:
1) Charlotte's choice was always there. Always, from the very beginning (though the orriginal orriginal character wasn't Charlotte.)
2) I had to research what nickname was used for Charlotte at the time, since I was pretty sure it wasn't "Charlie." It was "Lottie."
3) Some of my favorite lines are in this section -- when Noli realizes she does love V, when Noli and James are discussion Charlotte (why do bad things happen to good people), the part where V rebuffs Noli and she's all "She'd read enough stories to know how that turns out." And my favorite, when V says "Those are just stories, Noli, this is real."
Don't forget our LAST #idreadalong chat is Friday at 1 pm PST/4 pm EST.
Have a great week!