It's Week Two of the INNOCENT DARKNESS read-along and not too late to join in the fun.
We're talking about chapters 11-13 today.
What do you think about the Otherworld? Have your opinions about Kevighn changed? What do you like better, Noli's tree house or Creideamh's tree house? And the end of chapter 13...
Feel free to chat about these things, or anything else from chapters 1-13 below. One lucky poster wins a mini top hat. You can also chat about it on twitter -- #idreadalong.
Also, let's talk about the Spark. If you had the Spark, what would your talent be? Here's a video of me talking about the Spark. (Mild spoilers)
Some fun facts:
- Kevighn is pronounced "Kevighn", I meant it to be Keighvin, mispelled it, and liked my spelling better.
- Creideamh is pronounced "Kray-jif" and is Gaelic for "Faith." When I started writing this book, I had no idea he had a sister. We'll learn more about her as the series goes on.
- "The Otherworld" is another name for the realm of Faerie.
- Part of why Noli is facinated with Kevighn is because her interactions with guys other than V and James (and her brother) have been minimal (as was very common in the era, especially in the highest classes). He's this strange creature she's heard about in whispers and gossip, but never actually seen up close.
- In faery lore, if you thank a faerie, it means you owe them a debt, which grants them some control over you
One lucky poster will win a mini-tophat.Open internationally. You don't need to be registered to win the tophat. Contest closes 7/17/13.