Today we're talking about chapters 14-17. Please feel free to talk about it in the comments below or on twitter hashtag #idreadalong. No spoilers please!
Here's some questions to get you started
- What do you think of Kevighn now? Has it changed?
- The dream sequence in chapter 16, thoughts?
- We see more of V in these chapters...what do you think of him and his actions/reactions
- What does Noli's mom's reactions tell you about the way she was raised (and tried to raise Noli)
- Why do you think the magic hasn't bound Noli?
Here's a video of me talking about the fairytale elements in INNOCENT DARKNESS:
One lucky commenter will win a book from the stash of awesome. You know the drill. See you on Thursday for the next post (18-20). Join us on Friday at 1 pm PST for another #idreadalong twitter chat.