CHARMED VENGEANCE release day!!!!

It's CHARMED VENGEANCE'S release day!  ~launches cupcake cannons~

I really hope you like CHARMED VENGEANCE. I like it even more than INNOCENT DARKNESS.  If you've read CV can you please take a moment to review it?

 CHARMED VENGEANCE in the wild photo contest!

Send me your pictures of CV in the wild -- you with your copy, in the bookstore, etc. There will be prizes for the most creative, silliest, most steampunky, and cutest. Use your imagination (but be kind if you're in a public place and you should know the people in the pictures.) Email them to suzannelazear @ yahoo with PHOTO CONTEST in the header. Contest ends August 30, 2013. If your under 18, please have your parent's permission.

 If you're in SoCal I have two signings this weekend: 

Friday, August 9th -- Vroman's, Pasadena, CA 7 pm, CHARMED VENGEANCE Launch Party. Wear your steampunk or faery best. There will be prizes, swag, and cake!

 Saturday, August 10th--Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego, CA 2 pm CHARMED VENGEANCE Launch Party. Wear your steampunk or faery best. There will be prizes, swag, and cake!

 For everyone else I have an online release party on Augut 13 over at Coffee Time Romance. It will be fun!

1 comment:

Ems said...

I am so sad!! I left San Diego THIS MORNING. Wish I could make it. Loved the book!