~sniff~ This is our last read-along post. Our last #idreadalong twitter chat is tomorrow, August 2 at 1 pm PST/4 pm EST.
However, the good news is CHARMED VENGEANCE releases in one week! ~launches cupcake cannon~ It also seems to be shipping early, so if you pre-ordered it, you might be getting it soon (or you might already have it.)
Also, I'm the guest at the August #yalitchat twitter chat which is at 6 pm PST/9 pm EST. So if you haven't been able to make the read-along chats now's the time to ask me all he things.
So, let's talk about Chapters 32-the Epilogue.Also, you can now talk about the entire book -- thoughts, feelings?
To get you started:
1) The bargain -- did you see that coming? How do you think it'll impact Noli and V's relationship? Do you think the queen will cash in her bargain?
2) That scene at the end of chapter 33....
3) How do you feel now about Kevighn
4) Are you happy Noli got to go home? What do you think comes next?
5) Any thoughts/feelings about the book in general?
Feel free to talk about other things, also, you can share your thoughts on twitter using the hashtag #idreadalog
1) The "bath chair" Noli is making Charlotte is a type of wheelchair from that time
2) Charlotte's "spark" is making things
3) Charlotte is excellent at cards, especially cribbage. James is really bad at cards, even when he uses magic.
4) The nickname for "Edwina" at the time was "Eady"
See you tomorrow for the twitter chat. I hope you enjoyed INNOCENT DARKNESS and are all set for CHARMED VENGEANCE.