FINAL Read-Along Discussion Post -- Chapters 32-Epilogue

It's the FINAL Discussion Post for the INNOCENT DARKNESS read-along.



~sniff~ This is our last read-along post. Our last #idreadalong twitter chat is tomorrow, August 2 at 1 pm PST/4 pm EST. 

However, the good news is CHARMED VENGEANCE releases in one week! ~launches cupcake cannon~  It also seems to be shipping early, so if you pre-ordered it, you might be getting it soon (or you might already have it.)

Also, I'm the guest at the August #yalitchat twitter chat which is at 6 pm PST/9 pm EST. So if you haven't been able to make the read-along chats now's the time to ask me all he things. 

So, let's talk about Chapters 32-the Epilogue.Also, you can now talk about the entire book -- thoughts, feelings? 

To get you started:
1) The bargain -- did you see that coming? How do you think it'll impact Noli and V's relationship? Do you think the queen will cash in her bargain?
2) That scene at the end of chapter 33....
3) How do you feel now about Kevighn
4) Are you happy Noli got to go home? What do you think comes next?
5) Any thoughts/feelings about the book in general?

Feel free to talk about other things, also, you can share your thoughts on twitter using the hashtag #idreadalog


Fast facts:

1) The "bath chair" Noli is making Charlotte is a type of wheelchair from that time
2) Charlotte's "spark" is making things
3) Charlotte is excellent at cards, especially cribbage. James is really bad at cards, even when he uses magic.
4) The nickname for "Edwina" at the time was "Eady"
See you tomorrow for the twitter chat. I hope you enjoyed INNOCENT DARKNESS and are all set for CHARMED VENGEANCE.

3 comments:

Froze8 said...

1) The bargain -- did you see that coming? How do you think it'll impact Noli and V's relationship? Do you think the queen will cash in her bargain?
I knew things wouldn't go well. Part of me wishes Noli and V saw that but I guess the story would be over it they didn't make that mistake hu?

2) That scene at the end of chapter 33....
(I don't have my book on me, let my friend borrow it but if this is the scene I'm thinking about....)

3) How do you feel now about Kevighn?
I REALLY want to know why he hates princes so much. Seriously there has got to be a big story on that one.

4) Are you happy Noli got to go home? What do you think comes next?
If I was Noli I think I would have stayed with V. It caused a lot of problems...

5) Any thoughts/feelings about the book in general?
" Charlotte is excellent at cards, especially cribbage. James is really bad at cards, even when he uses magic."
This cracks me up. Much love for James <3

-Kate Tilton
katetilton.com

Lea Krnjeta said...

1. I saw the bargain coming but I just had a feeling something would go wrong. I believe in V and Noli so I hope that their relationship doesnt suffer to much in the future. Noli is a strong character so I know she will manage to fight this new nature that was forced on her. I am afraid what will the queen ask of V, I just know it will be something bad.
2. That scene *fans herself* was perfect. It was fantasticly written
3. Kevighn gets on my nerves. I get all the bad that happened to him but he screwed up constantly. I hope he redeems himself.
4. I am happy that Noli finally got to see her mother again, it was a beautiful reunion. Now, I guess the will have to deal with Noli's new nature and with V's father, the queen and we'll see what will Kevighn do.
5. I really adore this book. Noli, V, Charlotte and James are such amazing characters and in a few days I will finally see what happens next. I just hope there will be no more of that wretched boarding school, it seriously creeped me out.

Color Blind said...

I definitely didn't see the bargain coming. It makes me kind of sad, butn I'm also curious to see what happens with Noli's future. I really liked Innocent Darkness. I thought it was very well done.