Fragile Destiny is up for pre-order!

Fragile Destiny, the third book in my Aether Chronicles series, is now up for pre-order. (Okay, I think it may have been up for a little bit, but I just noticed.)

After holding the ARC in my hands this weekend, you want this book. The cover is beautiful. And don't you want to know what happens next? There's kissing, cake, explosions.

There's also a brand new POV you've never read before. No, it's not James. :) There are crazy twists and turns. Vix and Jeff return and we meet some new characters. I won't tell you too much, but there's a lot that happens in this book.

Anyway, here's the pre-order link for Amazon. It's also at Barnes and Noble and the Book Depository -- or your favorite bookstore.

Fragile Destiny releases 8-8-14!

2 comments:

Graeme Ing said...

Yay! Another awesome cover. I wish yiu every success with this one. I regard the first two as super books. Congrats!

Jack said...

I love the cover! I really need to find these somewhere. I've been wanting to read them for far too long.