Summer Critique Special

Hey everyone!

While a lot of you know I teach online classes and judge contests, I don't really advertise my critique services. They're just...there.

However....

Missy is gone most of the summer. And I'm losing my mind. Seriously. So, I'm offering a sweet summer deal to help get your manuscripts and submission packages polished--and help keep me sane and away from the online shopping. All packages have a week turnaround, and these prices are special for the deal.

Submission Package $75
I will read and line-edit your query, synopsis (up to six pages double spaced), and (up to) your first 50 pages. I will also give you additional feedback on characters, plot, pacing, pitch ideas, etc, to polish your submission package for  querying or contesting. (I will also read your query and synopsis a second time for free.)

Read and Respond
I will read and reply with a full report on your manuscript (or partial). This will include detailed feedback on characters, pacing, plot, what worked and didn't work, what's satisfying to the reader, etc. This will give you a blueprint for edits and help take your manuscript to the next level. Note: These are summary/overview notes and do not include in-line or chapter-by-chapter edits, however, I will reference specific chapters as needed. If there's something specific you need help on or want me to look for I can help you with that, too.

Under 40,000 words -- $50
41,000-70,000 words -- $75
71,000-100,000 words --$100
Over 100,000 -- email for availability

I do have a very limited amount of full critique spots with a two week turnaround, these include in-text and chapter by chapter notes. It does not include full copy editing, but if I catch something, I'll fix it. Please email me for pricing and availability. I also have an MGer available for MG/sweet YA beta-reads later this summer, contact me for details.

If you're interested in help with taking your manuscript to the next level, I can help you with your YA, NA, or MG novel (all genres). I can also help you with your adult romance, steampunk, and a variety of others--email me and we'll talk.  Please email me at suzannelazear @ yahoo for a quote and to reserve your spot. I don't critique erotica, even Steamypunk, because I just don't have the expertise (but I can recommend people who do.)

--edited 7/22/15--
June 22-26 -- filled
June 29-July 3 -- filled
July 6-10 -- filled
July 13-17 -- filled
July 20-24 -- filled
July 27-31 -- filled
August 3-7 -- filled
August 10-15 -- Query spot open

Thank you everyone!

No comments: