Got Critiques?

Do you know that I offer a range of critique services?

For details, including what I do and don't crit, please see the "critique services" tab. There's a limited amount of spots for each type of critique each month, however, you can reserve spots ahead of time. Paypal gladly accepted. Please email me at suzannelazear @ yahoo for details and/or to reserve your spot.

Submission Package $50
I will read and line-edit your query, synopsis (up to eight pages double spaced), and (up to) your first 50 pages. I will also give you additional feedback on characters, plot, pacing, pitch ideas, etc., to polish your submission package for  querying or contesting. (I will also read your query and synopsis a second time for free.) One week turnaround.

Read and Respond
I will read and reply with a full report on your manuscript (or partial). This will include detailed feedback on characters, pacing, plot, what worked and didn't work, what's satisfying to the reader, etc. This will give you a blueprint for edits and help take your manuscript to the next level. Note: These are summary/overview notes and do not include in-line or chapter-by-chapter edits, however, I will reference specific chapters as needed. If there's something specific you need help on or want me to look for I can help you with that, too. Two week turnaround.

Under 40,000 words -- email for rates, since it depends on length
40,000-70,000 words -- $100
71,000-100,000 words --$150
Over 100,000 -- $200+ (email for quote)

Full critiques are available, see the critique services tab for details.

No comments: