YA Scavenger Hunt!


THE HUNT IS NOW OVER. THANKS FOR VISITING!
It's that time again!

You are hunting on...




I'm Suzanne Lazear, author of the elfpunk THE SECRET LIVES OF ROCKSTARS which is about dragons, demons, rockstars, and mayhem. Part One is out now (and only $1.99). Part two releases this summer. I also write the Aether Chronicles series, which is about steampunk faeries.

Welcome, have a cupcake. You can start the hunt here or you can go to the YA Scavenger Hunt homepage to find out more or if you're stuck. I'm part of the Purple Team but there are four other teams, all with lots of prizes to win.

Collect the favorite numbers of all the authors on the purple team, and then add them up. Hint: the secret number is highlighted RED. Once you've added up all the numbers, make sure you fill out the form here to officially qualify for the grand prize. Only entries that have the correct number will qualify. Open internationally, anyone below the age of 18 should have a parent or guardian's permission to enter. To be eligible for the grand prize, you must submit the completed entry form by April 9, at noon Pacific Time. Entries sent without the correct number or without contact information will not be considered.

And now on to the author I'm hosting today:


MADELINE DYER lives on a farm in the southwest of England, where she hangs out with her Shetland ponies and writes young adult books—sometimes, at the same time. She holds a BA Honors degree in English from the University of Exeter, and several presses have published her fiction. Madeline has a strong love for anything dystopian, ghostly, or paranormal, and she can frequently be found exploring wild places. At least one notebook is known to follow her wherever she goes. Her debut novel, Untamed (first published by Prizm Books in 2015), examines a world in which anyone who has negative emotions is hunted down, and a culture where addiction is encouraged. Her second novel, Fragmented, released in September 2016, and will be followed by Divided in July 2017.





In a world where addiction is encouraged, one girl must fight to stay clean...

As one of the last Untamed humans left in the world, Seven's life has always been controlled by tight rules. Stay away from the Enhanced. Don't question your leader. And, most importantly, never switch sides--because once you're Enhanced there's no going back. Even if you have become the perfect human being.

But after a disastrous raid on an Enhanced city, Seven soon finds herself in her enemy's power. Realizing it's only a matter of time before she too develops a taste for the chemical augmenters responsible for the erosion of humanity, Seven knows she must act quickly if she's to escape and save her family from the same fate.

Yet, as one of the most powerful Seers that the Untamed and Enhanced have ever known, Seven quickly discovers that she alone holds the key to the survival of only one race. But things aren't clear-cut anymore, and with Seven now questioning the very beliefs she was raised on, she knows she has an important choice to make. One that has two very different outcomes.

Seven must choose wisely whose side she joins, for the War of Humanity is underway, and Death never takes kindly to traitors.

BONUS CONTENT

HUNT IS OVER. BONUS CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED.



Thank you so much for visiting me. There's a deleted scene from THE SECRET LIVES OF ROCKSTARS hidden someplace.

Please enter my bonus contest where I have some favorite things of my MC, Bitsy, up for grabs. A mini top hat, glitter lip gloss and makeup, fake eyelashes, glitter nail polish (in rockstar pink), and a handmade stocking shaped like a boot.




a Rafflecopter giveaway


All done? Time to move on to Nicole Conway.  Don't forget to bring her 7 cupcakes.



37 comments:

Theresa Snyder said...

I love several things about spring - the flowers, there's more sunshine, finally able to open my windows! Just that sense of starting over. (spring cleaning!)
Thank you for participating in this scavenger hunt!

Katy Goodwin said...

Spring is amazing. It's not too hot, not too cold, and you can usually wear either shorts or jeans, whatever you prefer. The bugs aren't all out yet, which is a huge plus.

Sayomay said...

The warm weather! I am alway happy to turn down the heater and pack up my winter crap! :D
Samantha D

Bicycle Built For Two said...

I love spring! The thing I most like about spring is pretty simple ... walking barefoot outside! There is something about it that just makes me happy! I love the feeling of cool grass or warm concrete under my feet. I guess it's the simple things that make the season great!

Angie Bailey said...

Getting to be outside more often. Just bought a home so I'm definitely going to be out on the deck a lot reading and maybe do some gardening.

Natasha D said...

The beautiful weather!
Thanks for the chance to win!

Leah said...

I love going for walks when its sunny and just after it rains in Spring!

CassyKlisch said...

Sunlight!

Angela Zhang said...

The most thing I love about Spring is the nature and the state of reborn people feel.

Kimberly Vanderbloom said...

I love all of the plants and grass beginning to turn in to vibrant colors

Caroline B said...

My favorite thing about spring is being able to lay a blanket down outside and read when the weather is perfect, not too hot but still cool enough to be pleasant.

Holed Up In A Book said...

finally being able to wear skirts and dresses again!

Elayne Chen said...

My favorite thing about spring are the bird chirps every morning! I love listening to them and imagining what they could be saying!

Melissa Paschal said...

I love when the weather gets warmer and I can open all my windows and get the fresh spring air. Thanks for the opportunity and for participating in the hunt!

Caitlin Kling said...

My favorite thing about spring is that my birthday is in spring!

Lily M. said...

I enjoy the weather and all the flowers blooming :)

Elisa Hutchings said...

I love that the temperatures start getting warmer and sunset is later too.

April Fitzpatrick said...

I love the flowers and of course the warm weather :)

Jerricka said...

The colors! New leaves and all the flowers.

Penny said...

I love the flowers and going for walks.

Emily Endrizzi said...

My favorite things about spring are the warmer weather and working in my little garden.

Katherine Adams said...

I love being able to enjoy the outdoors and take my dog on hikes- I don't love my allergies that spring unleashes. Thanks for the hunt!

bottomofastairwell said...

WEll, since I live in Boston, and we get a proper winter here, my favourite thing about spring is that it starts to warm up and I don't have to wear a hundred layers and be freezing outside anymore. Not having the environment literally trying to kill is always nice...

A Hopeful Star said...

I love the warmth it starts to bring and the flowers and plants that start to bloom beautifully. I like the fact that I can stop wearing winter clothing and wear dresses instead.

Patrick Peek said...

I love the smell of fresh cut grass!

Vicky Icky said...

I love the longer days and the bright sunshine makes my day so much better :D
~Vickie

VeraFranks said...

My favorite thing about spring is the lovely hiking weather and new plants!!!

Chelsea Hunter said...

My favorite things are the transition to warmer temperatures and storms!

magicseal said...

I love flowers!

Gurlay Garcia said...

I love the colorful and pretty flowers in spring.

Fay Tannerr said...

I love the flowers and the weather!

Destiny Carroll said...

The weather and flowers!

becca D said...

I love the weather! Not too cold and not too hot in East Texas where I live. The flower blooming up and down my street and taking my 8 year old daughter to find ones pickable.

Ells said...

Sun and flowers! :)

Rhi said...

I love how everything wakes up and feels alive in spring. all the flowers, my allergies... it's awesome!

swimwriteliv said...

Being able to sit on the green grass and read a book:)

Carie said...

It's finally warm again!!